Contact: Tracy Vanskiver – Clerk/Treasurer
The Village of Albion Office serves as the main office for the Village of Albion Government. Some of the functions of our office include:
Water and sewer billing and collection, tax billing and collections, birth and death records, Bingo and Games of Chance Licenses, Park Reservations & Notary Public services.
Our staff is available during normal business hours to answer your questions by phone, e-mail or in-person.
- Application for Birth Certificate
- $10.00 per copy, Need copy of photo I.D.
- Application for Special Events
- Building Permit Application
- Employment Application
- Hometown Hero Guidelines Updated 2023
- Hometown Hero Application Updated 2023
- NYS Genealogical Application
- FOIL Request
- Water Service Application
- Angel Javier Jr.,Mayor (Term: until 4/1/2026)
Mayor Javier to serve as ex-officio member of each committee as prescribed.
- Joyce Riley, Deputy Mayor(Term: until 4/1/2026)
Police Department, Fire Department, Sewer Department, Cemetery, Water Department, Law, Public Relations
- Zachary Burgess (Term: until 4/1/2024)
Police Department, Code Enforcement, Historical Preservation Committee, Insurance, Animal Control, Planning Board, Village Office
- Tim McMurray (Term: until 4/1/2026)
DPW, Fire Department, Cemetery, Water Department, Recreation Department, Law
- Christopher Barry, (Term: until 4/1/2024)
DPW, Code Enforcement, Historical Preservation Committee, Recreation Department, Trailer Parks
2023-2024 Tax Bills