Mount Albion Cemetery

Santa Claus School

  • Charles “Charlie” W. Howard began the Santa Clause school in 1937 at his farm at the junction of Route 31 and Phipps road just west Albion
  • The week long course consisted of the history of Santa, maintenance of the Santa suit, the art of make-up for Santa, child psychology, public relations and reindeer care. Students would receive a soft fur and hand-sewn boots made specially by Elizabeth Babcock.

Cobblestone Museum

  • Established in 1960
  • The idea fist came to light from Robert Frasch a history teacher from Hilton NY. Orleans County Historian Cary H. Lattin supported the idea of the museum and soon after he gained support from J. Howard Pratt and Katherine Billings.
  • In 2010 The Cobblestone Museum celebrated their 50th anniversary
© Copyright - Village of Albion, NY
Hosted & Designed by